View the Full Set of Instructions here!
- Registration - Must register via Eventbrite & Devpost prior to Hackathon.
- This is a in person & virtual hackathon. Teams will be formed on Devpost.com or in person at DeveloperWeek Enterprise 2022 Hackathon. From Devpost participants can message each other to form teams, participate in chat boards, and communicate with sponsors.
- Teams can build apps from scratch (Mobile App / Consumer Web App / Business Web App).
- Teams can solve no challenges (build whatever you want) or can submit to as many challenges as they want.
- There will be 2 rounds of judging. During Round One, judges will review all team projects and fill out a scoring sheet on each to determine the Overall Winner. Round Two is the Sponsor Round. Each sponsor will judge the teams working on their Challenge and determine a winner. The sponsors will choose their own prizes and choose their own prize winners.
- Round one judging will be based on 1) How much progress you make 2) Concept – does it solve a real problem? and 3) Feasibility – could this become a startup or company.