DEVELOPERWEEK ENTERPRISE 2022 HACKATHON
Join the largest enterprise challenge-driven virtual hackathon, co-located with DeveloperWeek Enterprise 2022! Our hackathons regularly attract over 300+ participants, and we are inviting the international developer community to converge in person & online this year for the DeveloperWeek Enterprise 2022 Hackathon!
October 31 - November 17, 2022
1. Register via Eventbrite.
2. Create a DevPost account and click Register on the DevPost DeveloperWeek Enterprise 2022 Hackathon page.
3. DeveloperWeek Enterprise 2022 Hackathon Kicks off October 31, 2022!
Check out the full DeveloperWeek Enterprise 2022 Hackathon schedule!
4. Review Hackathon Instruction here!
* All Hackathon Attendees must be pre-registered on Eventbrite & DevPost.
View the Full Set of Instructions here!
- Registration - Must register via Eventbrite & Devpost prior to Hackathon.
- This is a in person & virtual hackathon. Teams will be formed on Devpost.com or in person at DeveloperWeek Enterprise 2022 Hackathon. From Devpost participants can message each other to form teams, participate in chat boards, and communicate with sponsors.
- Teams can build apps from scratch (Mobile App / Consumer Web App / Business Web App).
- Teams can solve no challenges (build whatever you want) or can submit to as many challenges as they want.
- There will be 2 rounds of judging. During Round One, judges will review all team projects and fill out a scoring sheet on each to determine the Overall Winner. Round Two is the Sponsor Round. Each sponsor will judge the teams working on their Challenge and determine a winner. The sponsors will choose their own prizes and choose their own prize winners.
- Round one judging will be based on 1) How much progress you make 2) Concept – does it solve a real problem? and 3) Feasibility – could this become a startup or company.
$16,100 in prizes
DeveloperWeek Enterprise 2022 Overall Winner
1 winner - $12,500 cash value
• 1st Place Prize: - (2) Amazon Echos - (Up to 5) DevNetwork Premium All-Access Passes to all 2022 virtual conferences - Announcement in our email to 60,000 subscribers listing your team and project. *All Values of prizes will be sent at USD.
Agora Challenge - Agora Real-Time Video Chat Challenge
Build anything you want to connect people via live video streams, video calls, live audio chat, or live podcasting using Agora RTC SDK!
Agora’s developer-friendly SDK is easy to integrate and offers low-latency live voice, video delivery, and data messaging. With Agora UIKit, it’s a breeze to add live voice/video streaming or calling features to any app across mobile, desktop, and web platforms – in a matter of minutes. Think of any use case you'd like; this could be for gaming, education, healthcare, virtual events, etc.
Entries will be judged by how well you implement and present the most creative use case using Agora RTC SDKs. Remember, this will need to be something that can be used in the real world.
Attached are several examples and tutorials on using the Agora RTC SDK. Be creative, the sky is the limit!
React Group Video Calling App Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUrWJVCCVGc&feature=youtu.be
Build A Group Video Chat App In 15 Minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX6AM_1-jNM
Django Video Chat Website With Controls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxnz8Us1QAQ
Building a Speed Dating Chat Prototype using Agora and T3 Stack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfxQKYHljoU
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
CTO @ Architech
CEO @ Adwisely
Chief Data Officer @ apexanalytix
How much progress did you make?
Does it solve a real problem?
Could this become a startup or company?